Monday, April 4, 2016

Blog Post #10

I think I will use Data Collection tools to interact with both parents and students. I plan on teaching first grade, and I think it will be helpful to use Qualtrics surveys to get info from parents. I could use a survey to see how effective parents think their students are understanding topics and learning in my classroom. I could also use a simpler version of these surveys to ask students about their experience in the classroom and find out what they like and don't like.

The topic I found most interesting from reviewing my classmates blogs was how they want to use technology in their classrooms in the future. Some of them had really cool ideas on how to implement technology we have learned about in a classroom setting. It was also a good way to check out their assignments and see how creative everyone else in the class is.

The next technology-related skill I would like to learn is how to use Photoshop. My knowledge about Photoshop is pretty limited. I think it would be helpful to learn how to use Photoshop so that I can make posters and cool pictures to hang up around my classroom.

I think I will achieve my future educational technology related goals by practicing the skills I already have learned and learning new skills as my education progresses. I will implement technology and lessons on how to use the technology in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment